Opt-in for transactional SMS
By providing us your phone number, you allow us to send you SMS on your number for OTP verification.
Opt-in for Intent Media ads
Like many other Web sites, specialplacesofindia.com makes users of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track userâ€™s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only.
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks.
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need.
- Implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems.
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards.
Special Places Of India is committed to our client’s privacy and security and to taking steps designed to secure your personal and financial information. We believe your private details should be kept just that and when you share personal information with us, we will make all reasonable endeavours to keep your details secure and private. We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data
You have the right to information, access, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, and data portability. If processing is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke it at any time.
Rights to object to processing of data based on legitimate interests
Article 21(1) EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) gives you the right to object at any time for reasons arising out of your particular situation against the processing of personal data relating to you when your data is processed under Article 6(1)(e) or Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR. This also applies to profiling. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can establish compelling and legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights, and freedoms, or if the processing aids the enforcing, exercising, or defending of legal claims.
Rights to object to direct marketing
If we process your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, Article 21(2) GDPR gives you the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing; this also applies to profiling, as far as it is associated with direct marketing.
If you object to processing for the purpose of direct marketing, we will no longer process your personal data for this purpose.
The Data Rights of the Citizens of California
You may have certain data rights under state privacy laws, such as the ability to request information regarding the manner in which Special Places Of India collects your personal information, to obtain your personal information in a portable format, and to have your personal information amended or deleted.
Consent is required for customers under the age of 16 to be exposed to cross-context behavioural advertising. We do not serve cross-context behavioural ads in customers’ child profiles.
If we deny a data request, you can appeal the denial of any of these rights by completing a form that we will furnish you with. Depending on the data options selected, specific services might be restricted or inaccessible. We will typically request that you authenticate your request using the contact information you have already provided in order to safeguard your Special Places Of India account.
No sale of personal information
Personal information of consumers, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Rights Act, has not been sold by Special Places Of India as of now.
Sensitive Personal Information Disclosure
Special Places Of India gathers and divulges certain types of data for some business purposes which includes “sensitive personal information” but this Sensitive personal information is not utilised or disclosed by Special Places Of India for any purpose that is not explicitly authorised by the California Consumer Privacy Rights Act.
In order to facilitate your ongoing utilisation of Special Places Of India Services, we shall retain your personal information for the duration necessary to fulfil the objectives outlined in this Privacy Notice, in accordance with legal requirements, as otherwise instructed to you.
Any consumer who exercises their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Rights Act will not be subject to discrimination at Special Places Of India.
How can you exercise your rights and control the personal data you’ve given?
We want you to be in control of how your personal data is used by us. You can do this in the following ways:
- You can ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- You can inform us of any changes to your personal data, or you can ask us to correct any of the personal data we hold about you. As explained below, you can make some of these changes yourself, online, when you have a user account
- In certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block, or restrict the processing of the personal data we hold about you, or object to ways in which we are using your personal data.
- In certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal data you have given us to a third party
- Where we are using your personal data based on your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time subject to applicable law.
- Where we process your personal data based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object to that use of your personal data at any time, subject to applicable law.
- We rely on you to make sure that your personal information is complete, accurate and current. Please do let us know about any changes to, or inaccuracies in, your personal information as soon as possible.
- If you have a Special Places Of India user account, you can access a lot of your personal data through our website or apps. You’ll find the option to add, update or remove information we have about you in your account settings.
Specialplacesofindia.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Write for us.
Send us your thoughts and feedback on our diverse content by writing to us at.